1. Introduction to Terms and Conditions
2. Information on the Website
While every effort is made to update the information contained on this website, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, any share price information, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) (“information”) and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. The Website Owner reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You and your company rely on the information contained on this website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know.
The trade marks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the Website Owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission of the Website Owner.
4. External Links
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the Website Owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of the Website Owner. Please contact us if you would like to link to this website or would like to request a link to your website.
5. Public Forums and User Submissions
The Website Owner is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you (which include bulletin boards, hosted pages, chat rooms, or any other public area found on the website. Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by the Website Owner. The Website Owner reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to –
- 5.1 defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties;
- 5.2 publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- 5.3 post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programmes that may damage the operation of the Website Owner’s and/or a third party’s computer system and/or network;
- 5.4 violate any copyright, trade mark, other applicable the United States or international laws or intellectual property rights of the Website Owner or any other third party;
- 5.5 submit contents containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business
6. Specific Use
You further agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify the Website Owner against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which the Website Owner or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
The Website Owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, the information contained on the website, you or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
8. Disclaimer of Liability.
The Website Owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, you or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
9. Use of the Website.
The Website Owner does not make any warranty or representation that information on the website is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction. By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the Website Owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
10. Subscription and Billing
- Free Trials. Depending on our promotions and requirements at any given time, subscriptions may start with a free trial. Any free trial period shall be specified during sign-up, if at all. Free trials may not be combined with any other offers. If you are already an AOSdates customer and/or your email address has been associated with an AOSdates subscription, you are not eligible to receive a free trial.
- Subscription Plans. We may offer a number of subscription plans, including special promotional plans or subscriptions with different limitations. We reserve the right to modify, terminate or otherwise amend our offered subscription plans. We will provide you with reasonable notice upon the modification or termination of any of our offered subscription plans. We may also, from time to time, offer promotional subscriptions offered by third parties in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services. We are not responsible and/or liable for the products and services provided by such third parties.
- Billing. NO REFUNDS. By starting your AOSdates subscription, you are expressly agreeing that we are authorized to charge you a monthly subscription fee at the then published rate, and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service to the credit card or debit card you provided during registration (“Payment Method“), or to a different Payment Method if you change your account information. The subscription fee will be billed at the commencement of your paying subscription and each month thereafter throughout the duration of your subscription.
We automatically bill your Payment Method each month on the anniversary of the commencement of your paying subscription. In the event your paying subscription began on a day not contained in a given month, we will bill your Payment Method on the last day of such month. For example, if you started your AOSdates subscription on January 31st, your next payment date is February 28th and your Payment Method would be billed on that date. You acknowledge that the amount billed each month may vary for reasons that may include differing amounts due to promotional offers, and you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for such varying amounts. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or related charges (“Issuer Fees”). Issuer Fees are your sole and absolute responsibility. Under no circumstances we will be responsible for, or issue any refund or credit for Issuer Fees.
SUBSCRIPTION FEES AND CHARGES ARE FULLY EARNED UPON PAYMENT. PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED SUBSCRIPTION PERIODS. YOU ARE FULLY LIABLE FOR ALL CHARGES TO YOUR ACCOUNT, INCLUDING ANY UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND FOR ANY REASON.
At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount or other consideration to some or all of our subscribers (“Credits”). The amount and form of such Credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of Credits in one instance does not entitle you to Credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide Credits in the future, under any circumstance.
We reserve the right to change the fees and charges in effect, or add new fees and charges from time to time, but we will give you advance notice of these changes via email that you provided during registration.
If you want to use a different Payment Method or if there is a change in Payment Method, such as your credit card validity or expiration date, you may update your Payment Method information at any time on the website under your profile. If your Payment Method reaches its expiration date and you do not update your Payment Method information or cancel your account, you authorize us to continue billing that Payment Method and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts.
- Ongoing Subscription. We will bill the monthly subscription fee to the Payment Method you provide to us during registration, or to a different Payment Method if you change your account information. You may not assign or transfer your subscription to any other person or entity.
- Cancellation. You may cancel your AOSdates subscription at any time. WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR ANY PARTIALLY USED SUBSCRIPTION PERIODS. To cancel, please contact Infinity Investor Group LLC at (855) 932-8985 or email us at support@AOSdates.com with subject line “AOSdates Cancellation.” WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR FAILURE TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION IF YOU DO NOT PROPERLY FOLLOW THE CANCELLATION PROCEDURES SET FORTH HEREIN.
- 1 Entire Agreement.
These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and the Website Owner in relation to your use of the website. Neither you nor the Website Owner shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and the Website Owner in respect of your use of the website.
- 2 Alteration
The Website Owner may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the “current version”) and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
- 3 Conflict.
Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
- 4 Waiver.
No indulgence or extension of time which either you or the Website Owner may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppels or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
- 5 Cession.
The Website Owner shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
- 6 Severability.
All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
- 7 Applicable laws.
Any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of the United States in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
- 8 Comments or Questions.